Quality Same-Day Dental Crowns in East Charlotte
Significant decay or damage to a tooth can be painful, leave your teeth sensitive, and impact your overall quality of life. At Alliance Dental Group, we offer same-day dental crowns designed to restore function to your smile in a single appointment. Same-day crowns offer the durability and customizability of a traditional crown without the hassle of waiting weeks for your final crown.
We are passionate about being a part of our community and treating our patients like family. When you receive care here, you can expect compassion and a patient-first mentality. Whether you have just had a root canal treatment or have cracked a tooth, our personalized approach to restorative dentistry will reflect your unique needs. If you're looking for dental crowns in East Charlotte, contact our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (704) 610-3328 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Same-Day Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped restorations that cover a broken or compromised tooth. Same-day crowns are an innovative technology that allows us to create your restoration entirely in-house during your appointment. While traditional crowns usually require multiple dentist visits, same-day crowns can be completed in one appointment. This means you can walk out the same day with a permanent restoration for your smile.
By completely encasing your tooth, a crown can reduce pain and sensitivity, protect the tooth from further harm, and help preserve the integrity of the underlying natural tooth structures. Dental crowns are a versatile solution for nearly any tooth position and are durable enough for daily use. We customize our same-day crowns to mimic the natural look and feel of your teeth for an aesthetically pleasing result.
Benefits of Same-Day Crowns
Our practice is passionate about caring for the longevity, durability, and health of your smile. We integrate this into our services by using high-quality materials and advanced technology. If we determine a dental crown is the best choice for your situation, we will work closely with you to ensure you understand the process and answer any questions. While both traditional crowns and same-day crowns can protect a compromised tooth from further damage, same-day crowns offer many benefits, including:
- Speed & Convenience: Unlike a traditional crown, you can return to your regular life in just one appointment, reducing the hassle of multiple dental visits. There is also no temporary crown, so you'll enjoy a fully functional smile as soon as you leave our office.
- Durable and Precise Fit: Our same-day crowns are made from a single block of ceramic, making them resistant to cracking or fracturing. We customize your crown to fit precisely and feel like a natural, comfortable part of your smile. This precision also allows the crown to bond securely to your tooth, reducing the risk of failure.
- Cosmetic Appeal: Ceramic crowns offer durability and mimic the translucency of natural enamel. We consider your cosmetic goals and will customize the color, shape, and shade to match your natural teeth. This means that your crown will seamlessly integrate with the rest of your smile.
Why Do I Need a Crown?
When your enamel is compromised, it can't protect the network of blood vessels and nerves, leading to sensitivity, pain, and possible infection. Once we place your crown, it will quickly become a natural part of your smile, eliminating pain and sensitivity so you can enjoy your bite's restored function and aesthetic. While every patient's situation is unique, here are some common situations in which you might need a dental crown:
- Severe Tooth Decay: Sometimes, a tooth is too badly damaged or decayed for a dental filling to repair. A crown can be placed to protect and strengthen the remaining tooth structure, preventing further decay and restoring your tooth's integrity.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth: Teeth that are cracked, fractured, or broken after an accident or other trauma to the tooth are left exposed to potential infection. A crown can restore the tooth to its natural size, shape, and function.
- After Root Canal Therapy: After performing root canal therapy on a tooth, it is still left vulnerable to bacteria. A crown covers and protects the tooth from further infection and damage.
- Discolored, Chipped, Misshapen Tooth: Crowns are durable enough to stand up to daily use on any tooth, making them a good option to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your smile without compromising durability.
Restoring Your Smile With Same-Day Crowns in East Charlotte
Don't wait to repair your smile. With same-day crowns at Alliance Dental Group, you can restore the ability to eat, speak, and smile in just a single appointment. Our skilled and compassionate team wants to help you get back to living your life as soon as possible while maximizing your comfort and minimizing your time in the dentist's chair. For a reliable and durable solution for your smile, look no further than our same-day dental crowns in East Charlotte. Call our office to schedule your appointment today!
CALL US: (704) 610-3328 REQUEST APPOINTMENT