Reliable East Charlotte Dental Implants
Do you suffer from damaged or missing teeth? Not only can this complication leave you with a timid smile, but it can cause jaw alignment issues, even making eating and speaking more difficult. At the practice of Alliance Dental Group, we offer natural-looking and long-lasting dental implants designed to improve functionality and make your smile sparkle.
At our Cotswold, Charlotte location, we provide multiple dental implant options, all tailored to the nuances of your unique oral structure by our advanced technological capabilities. We feature a skilled dental team with seasoned expertise and a calming chairside manner to ensure your experience with us is pleasant and your results are satisfying. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
CALL US: (704) 610-3328 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a permanent solution for those missing teeth or needing damaged ones replaced. Dental implants restore a tooth from root to crown and are crafted from body-safe materials like titanium. Our implant-supported restorations are custom-made in a lab before being surgically placed into your jaw. This process involves three components:
- The Post
- An Abutment
- The Restoration
The process begins by placing the implant post into your jawbone. Next, we attach the abutment to the post, and finally, your new personalized restorations will be positioned onto your implant for a natural look and feel.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
We use advanced diagnostic tools like CBCT scanners to render digital images of your oral structure, which we use to determine the optimal number and placement of dental implant posts for your specific needs. We then perform the implant placement in our office. While your implants bond with the surrounding bone for exceptional stability, a trusted dental lab crafts your custom restoration according to your unique dental structure. Once you have healed and return for your final restorations, we will check the fit and make adjustments to ensure you're satisfied with the results.
Our team can offer a variety of dental restoration options, which include:
- Dental Crowns: Crowns are prosthetic caps that can replace your single missing tooth. They boast a natural appearance by matching the color, shape, and size of the adjacent teeth and are customized in the lab to fit securely into your oral structure.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges are a convenient option for replacing a row of missing teeth in a single procedure. Implant-supported bridges consist of a combination of crowns and full prosthetic teeth firmly positioned using the implant posts.
- Dentures: An implant-supported denture is a lifelike restoration working as a replacement for multiple or even all missing teeth and the surrounding tissue. We attach your newly made denture onto the implant post, which will last for the long term and works as a fixed dental device. Our practice offers both partial and full dentures and even offers a special procedure where we can secure a full denture on just four dental implants.
The Many Benefits of Dental Implants
Many people take for granted the day-to-day function and importance of having a sturdy, full mouth of teeth. Restoring your teeth using dental implants is a transformative procedure from an aesthetic, functional, and health viewpoint that could benefit your quality of life in many ways. Some benefits of dental implants include:
- Durability: Dental implant restorations should last for many years of repeated use if you're taking care of them and scheduling regular checkups with our dentist. The implant post is a permanent part of your smile, and the attached crown, bridge, or denture can reliably last a decade or more in most cases and is easily replaced when needed.
- Functionality: You should immediately experience improved chewing, biting, and speaking after you've undergone a tooth implant procedure. Your implant will be personalized in our lab to fit your unique oral structure as securely and naturally as possible.
- Prevention: Dental Implants provide the chewing force needed to keep the jawbone from deteriorating and keep the adjacent teeth from shifting out of alignment.
- Appearance: Dental implants are designed to reinvigorate your smile with a seamless appearance that is nearly impossible to discern from natural teeth.
Dental Implant FAQs
If you have questions or concerns about the dental implant process, materials used, or aftercare tips, we are happy to answer. Some of the questions we frequently get asked about dental implants include:
Yes. To help them last as long as possible, take care of your implants as you would your natural teeth, and pay close attention to your gum health. With these steps, dental implant restorations should last for years of consistent use.
While placing the post into your jawbone, you will receive safe sedation to keep you comfortable during the procedure. If you experience any long-lasting discomfort or pain after the procedure, contact our office.
To be a good candidate for dental implants, you must have good oral and general health. You must also have adequate jawbone density, or the implant post cannot be securely and reliably placed.
Trusted & Efficient East Charlotte Tooth Implants
At Alliance Dental Group, we're proud to help patients achieve healthier smiles regardless of tooth loss. Our Cotswold, Charlotte location features a qualified team ready and able to provide the transformative dental implant treatments you deserve. We are backed by innovative technology and modern dental techniques to restore your smile to a place of vibrant confidence and health.
We are a passionate dental team excited to meet you and help on the journey to a future with a brighter, healthier smile. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
CALL US: (704) 610-3328 REQUEST APPOINTMENT